When life happens, what do you do?


When life happens we simply can choose to let it affect us or we accept it, we do have choices on what and how we feel about it. We are affected by the circumstances it has caused, but have you chosen to get over it and move on? What I mean by acceptance is the fact that this has occurred. I know when life (things) happens, we can get angry, confused, stress, emotionally unbalanced, hurt, sad, bitter etc. But we have to rise above those feelings. Most times we don’t understand or realize ”why has this happened to me” do you believe that everything happens for a reason? Ask yourself that.
Did you ever feel like you’re stuck or can’t move because of what has occurred when life happens? Let me be the first to tell you, YOU CAN MOVE ON!


Me personally I’ve been faced and challenged in life when things happened that I had no control over or didn’t see coming, so I want to share with you how I choose and apply things in life that helped me get through it. Practice this daily and feed your mind with positive things.
Please remember that God doesn’t give you too much that you can’t bear I've never been ashamed or afraid to lean on God's promises in difficult times.

When life happens~ I choose to give God thanks
When life happens~ Keep moving forward, you still have to live
When life happens~ I choose to wake up smiling and count my blessings
When life happens~ There’s a lesson in every mistake, are you learning that lesson?
When life happens~ I choose to accept things, as they say it is what it is right
When life happens~ I give my battles to God, knowing I can’t win them all
When life happens~ I choose to get over it and don’t hold grudges, that’s not healthy
When life happens~ I embrace the learning experience from it
When life happens~ I choose to keep my head high, I still have a great future
When life happens~ Acknowledge and be aware of what has took place
When life happens~ I choose to accept that it has happened
When life happens~ Things I can’t control I give it God
When life happens~ I choose to be happy NO MATTER WHAT
When life happens~ I believe & know that nothing formed against me shall prosper
When life happens~ I choose my attitude towards it
When life happens~ I keep fighting the good fight
When life happens~ I continue to grow and become wiser, despite of
When life happens~ I go out and create things, looking to the sky
When life happens~ I chose to still motive, inspire and lift others up


 Key thing I want you to remember is that when life happens, know where you stand with that situation and know your purpose for moving past it and keep going with your head and spirits high.

If you find this beneficial and know someone who can use it for themselves, please share it with them.  Sharing is caring! 

(Sharing options below)

 Love Always, 

Tiffany Lael


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"7 Ways to LOVE your single life"

*TOXIC RELATIONSHIP* 11 Signs that YOU'RE in one and how to get OUT!