Don't give up!


At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up!

I know there are many people out there that are unemployed, homeless, hungry and struggling to pay bills, struggling to hold a marriage and or a family together. But don’t give up; God has bought you this far so please believe that he won’t let you down. I want you to know that I know what it feels like to struggle, to be broke, living pay check to pay check, I have had family problems, relationship problems. I know what if feels like to want to give up, quit, frustrated, tired, alone and scared of the unknown. I felt that way before in my life. I want to encourage you that once I started getting back into the word and maintaining a relationship with God, I haven’t felt that way since. I have turned my tests to testimonies; I turned my weakness into strength! GOD IS MY ROCK AND MY FORTRESS AND MY DELIVERER Psalms 18:2. I will never give up let me tell you why, I told myself and branded in my mind, the devil wants to destroy me, he is not more powerful l than God so why would I give him the benefit?

God has his hands on you and is right by your side, he never left you and he will never fail you. Continue to maintain your obedience and faithfulness at this time right now. I believe that everything happens for a reason, even though we may not understand why sometimes, but you have to remember your life is already written, so there so no mistake of what’s going on right now.

God will never give you more than you can handle in the bible Paul tells us: "God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength but with your testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it" (1 Corinthians 10:13).

Don’t give up and don’t give in, no matter what your facing he can and will turn it around. So often we want God to hurry up, but his timing is perfect. Know that your perseverance in doing good will reap a harvest in God's due season, if you don't grow weary and give up.

God knows your beginning and your end and everything in between, so put your trust in him. He knows your struggles, he knows your hardship, he knows your pain, he hears your prayers, and he sees your cries, allow him to dry your eyes. At times you need to anoint yourself and your home and everyone in it. Get down on your knees and do a closet prayer.
(But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father, which is in secret; and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly. Matthew 6:6 KJV)



Here are some bible scriptures you can fall back on. I pray that this blesses and strengthens you; so you don’t give up, I love you!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

 
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear; do not be frightened."
Take Courage
1 Peter 3:14

 
The LORD is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalms 27:1
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.
Psalms 27:14
And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Psalms 50:15

Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. 
Psalms 55:22




TRUST, BELIEVE and have FAITH






If you find this beneficial and know someone who can use it for themselves, please share it with them.  Sharing is caring! 

(Sharing options below)

 Love Always, 
Tiffany Lael

Comments

  1. Amen. Shaking My Head....On time. I'm so overwhelmed at how Considerate God is. This Blog.....these scriptures.....way to pull my hand Sis, thanks for helping me avoid a pit. I felt myself going there.

    Taking these scriptures and committing them to memory for the next few weeks.

    WOW....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, maam. This was so on time and encouraging. I refuse to give up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is like the oasis on the desert!thank u so much for ur words!God bless u !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"7 Ways to LOVE your single life"

*TOXIC RELATIONSHIP* 11 Signs that YOU'RE in one and how to get OUT!